Trippet is by your side wherever needed and, in Italy, bringing dogs to the beach is extremely difficult: controversial laws, lack of equipment and imposed limits do not encourage the 6-legged travelers enjoying the beautiful Italian beaches.
Let’s make it clear: bringing dogs to the beach is possible, and this is much more true if we can’t leave our pet to anyone’s care.
Trippet can help Beach Resorts’ Managers fully understand the local rules and laws to let the dogs to the beach, minimizing everyone’s discomfort, especially of those without pets.
- Assistance hadling local papers and documents
- Design of ad-hoc areas for tourists with dogs
- On-site classes on welcoming the tourist with dog
- Guidebook on booking service
- Handbook on dogs, coiceived for operators
Supply of cost-effective products coiceived and suited for beach resorts, both for the dog and the facility, such as a path made of a specific material to prevent paws from getting burned, dog-pools, showers, refrigerating tools for the dog rest, equipment and much more.